https://aleanasbridal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/allen.jpg 683 1024 Svetlana Zakharina https://aleanasbridal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x138.png Svetlana Zakharina2013-03-30 14:21:392020-08-08 16:06:59Fall/Winter Bridal Fashion Trends (Part 2)
Fall/Winter Bridal Fashion Trends (Part 2)
Read first Part 1
Sleeves, especially ¾
- A beautiful way sleeves have made their mark on the runway this season is with lace. Fitted bodices and lace sleeves offer a stunning, classic look.
- This sleeve movement is most likely inspired by the amazing gown worn by Kate Middleton. Since then, designers have found plenty of ways to incorporate sleeves into gowns to relieve the industry of the same necklines we’ve seen for years.
- In addition to sleeves, traditional necklines are being outshined by off the shoulder styles.
Off the Shoulderv Off the shoulder dresses bring a lot of attention to your neck, creating a very sexy and romantic effect.
- This style is good for those who wish to conceal their arms, but don’t want long sleeves. The sleeves fall just under the shoulder hiding the perfect amount of arm.
- The openness of the neck and chest may frighten some, but don’t fret, this is a very appropriate, classy style.
- Lace has been a bridal staple for decades. It instantly adds glamour and elegance to any garment this is why brides tend to love it.
- There are many different types of laces with the most popular being Guipure, Alencon, and Chantilly. (Please read our article to get familiar with different types of laces)
- These laces all have beautiful designs that complement all dress types. The lace can be placed anywhere throughout the dress and will still look stunning.
- Some dresses this season are made up completely of lace. This seems to be an emerging trend that hopefully will stick around for a while. All-lace gowns are stunning in an A-line or Trumpet silhouette.
Fall/Winter 2013, is a season for reinventing the past in a flirty and romantic way. The 80’s were all about off the shoulder gowns and long slender sleeves. Designers have removed the obvious mistakes in those gowns and have made bridal for this season one of the best so far.
This article brought to you by Aleana’s Bridal Shop located in the town of Paramus, Bergen County, NJ. Bridal shop that will help you design the dress of your dreams. Please schedule your first appointment at Aleana’s Bridal Shop or call us at 201-444-1500