This article brought to you by Aleana’s Bridal, your bridal shop in Paramus Bergen County NJ.
Never listen to someone who says all bridal gowns are the same. Yes, silhouettes may be the same, but all gowns have unique qualities and differences and those with embellishments are even more special. Throughout the seasons, the silhouettes remain the same for the most part. What does change is everything else involved in the gown construction and embellishment. Ball gown, mermaid, trumpet, and A-line bridal dresses styles are constantly being reinvented to compliment current fashion trends and of course the weather for each season.
Here are some highlights of Fall/Winter Bridal Collections from the most recent runway. The beautiful fashionable details seem to be adaptable to all silhouettes making these trends perfect for the fashion savvy bride with any body shape and bridal gown silhouette preference.
Popular trends in this season are:
- Illusion mesh is basically a very thin netted fabric, mostly in a nude color, meant to satisfy some more risky styles.
- Illusion mesh has been used to create the open back look that remains just as popular as it was last season.
- The great part about illusion mesh is that it deceives the eye. For example, when used on the back, the dress appears to be open back, yet there is a fabric holding the dress together.
- This mesh is then ornamented with delicate embroideries making it look as if the designs are place directly on your back. The appearance is magnificent.
- This mesh has also been featured on the runway as a way to keep strapless and more summery styles alive while being winter appropriate.
- Long sleeves made of illusion mesh give you that extra layer to keep you warm, without compromising style.
- Open back anything has been popular for the past few seasons. In bridal, open back is highly requested by brides.
- Not many brides are comfortable showing off their busts. After all, most ceremonies are in front of a religious leader.
- Open back is the perfect way to achieve that sexy yet appropriate style all brides crave. Open back comes in many different ways.
- The general idea is to obviously show off the back which can be done by having a deep “V”, a cowl neck back, a deep scoop back and, for those still wanting to keep covered, an illusion mesh back.
Please schedule your appointment at Aleana’s Bridal Shop or call us at 201-444-1500.