Here are a few things you must keep in mind before you come to try on or search for your very first wedding dress at Aleana’s Bridal.
- Make an appointment: The wedding industry is a super busy one. Bridal salons are always completely booked for the day; especially weekends. For us to give you all our attention and time, call us well in advance to let us know when you would like to come in. You could also book an appointment online through our website. Your appointment will be confirmed after we’ve contacted you back.
- Have an idea of what you would love to see and try on: Have an idea of what your wedding theme and venue would be like. That way you’ll be well aware if you should be looking for a dress appropriate for a relaxed beach fete rather than one that would fit right in at a classic ballroom affair.
- Do wear appropriate undergarments: Although we have bras and shoes that you can wear while trying on your gown, it’s always best to bring a strapless bra and shoes (approximately the same as what you intend on wearing for your big day) with you.
- Your budget: Be prepared to discuss your price budget with our sales person. This will allow her to bring you dresses that are in your price range.
- Have an open mind: Most of the brides come in for something they are looking for in particular, but end up purchasing a different style that suits them more. The dress you never thought you would like may be the one that is exactly right for you.
- Give enough time: If you want to spend more time trying on dresses and talking with one of our sales person, a weekday appointment would be ideal. Once you’ve selected the dress you said yes to, we will let you come in few days/weeks from that day for your alterations.
This article brought to you by Aleana’s Bridal, Paramus, New Jersey