Planning a wedding can be a lot of work. Depending on what you and your fiancé are looking for, there can be a lot to plan and decide on. From locations to venues to food and budget, it can get a bit stressful. Luckily, there are a lot of websites out there to ease your pain. These sites help you to plan and keep things organized. They make it easy to find venues and keep track of your budget. They also help to keep in contact with all your guests. You can send out RSVPs, keep track of food preferences, and even add your registry. Some include apps and the ability for your guests to add photos after the wedding. There are many wedding websites to choose from, some free, some with monthly payments, and some with upgrades available for a small cost.
The Knot is one of the most popular wedding websites. It offers a lot at no cost to you unless you want to upgrade.
- Customize your website for free
- Upgrade to a custom domain for an added cost
- Add guests and collect contact information
- Add a registry
- Keep track of gifts received and “thank you” cards sent out
- Share your love story
- Countdown to the wedding date
- Collect RSVPs
- Use budget tool
- Wedding planning checklist
- Venue search
Wedding Wire is another free website. The great part about Wedding Wire is the ability to search vendor’s pages. You can read reviews right on the site, and even book appointments if possible. It’s your one-stop-shop for wedding planning.
- Customize your own site with over 400 designs
- Mobile and tablet friendly
- WedSocial app where friends and family can share photos
- Widgets to help book travel
- Easy access to RSVPs and registry
- Social guestbook
- Vendor search and reviews
- Appointment booking
Joy is almost like a Facebook event page, but way better. You can add your trusted friends and event planner as admins, so you don’t have to do all of the work. The site is free and fairly similar to The Knot and Wedding Wire, with a few select differences.
- App for iOS and Android
- Multiple admins
- Connect with Facebook and Instagram to control sharing
- Send guests email notifications
- Introduce yourselves and your wedding party
- Allow guests to connect with each other
- Share travel details
These are just a select few of some great wedding websites to keep your planning organized. There are many others out there to choose from. Some require monthly or yearly fees, while others, like these, are free. Choose what works best for you. Either way, these will be sure to make your wedding planning a breeze.
Be sure to find Aleana’s Bridal on Wedding Wire!